Ultimate Dining Experiences in New York City…By Tony Bar / New York / Janbolat Khanat / Astana / Jannifer Bar / New York
New York City tops the charts as far as favorite US tourist and vacation destinations go, as it represents a concentration of American city life at its peak.
You’ll never have a dull day when you go to visit NYC, and the new things you experience will make for some fine stories to tell when you get home.
If you’re planning to take a trip to the Big Apple, there are lots of things you might be looking forward to—the sight-seeing, spotting celebrities, visiting landmarks and historical locations, and much more—but what’s really important at the end of the day is that you get the true New York dining experience.
When you’re done having adventures for the day, the one thing you’ll want to do is find a truly magnificent place to enjoy a warm meal.
New York is full of all sorts of restaurants, but you shouldn’t be wasting your time on any but the best. Some restaurants surpass expectations on so many levels, rising so far above competition that they deserve to be placed on a list of their own.
The following is a list of places you can’t miss while in New York—ranked in no particular order, as it would be almost impossible to place one above the others.
- Bouley: no list of restaurants would ever look right unless it was begun with a fancy French gourmet establishment. And Bouley is one of New York’s finest French restaurants, focusing on incredible service, transcendent French dishes, and high prices.
- Yes, you’ll shell out a pretty penny for a chance to eat here, but it’s worth it for the unforgettable experience.
- Ciano: New York is famous for its Italian cuisine, and while there are many great places to get “authentic New York pizza”, if you want the full Italian experience then Ciano is the place to go.
- This restaurant balances class and accessibility perfectly, allowing you to enjoy your food without having to put on airs. And, of course, the food itself is marvelously prepared by a team of top-rate chefs.
- The Dutch: if you’re into the culture and vibe primarily found in areas like Soho, then the Dutch is the place for you. The artsiness and upbeat atmosphere of the Dutch will make you feel alive and ready to enjoy delicious food. All sorts of alternative dishes and original creations can be found here, and you’ll never have a dull moment dining at the Dutch.