Porto Zante is the leading villa resort in Europe where guests enjoy the ultimate privacy of world class villas, located directly on the beachfront, and exceptional five-star hotel amenities & services.
One of the “14 World’s Best Family Hotels” by Condé Nast Traveller in the UK, “Top 100 Hotels of the World” by Hideaways and “Europe’s Leading Beach Hotel” by the World Travel Awards, Porto Zante has been the choice of famous clientele, including political leaders, important business people and artists.
A truly unique resort, decorated and furnished with selected pieces of Armani Casa and paintings of prominent Greek artists, it comprises world class luxury villas on the beach, all with private heated pools, 2 Restaurants serving Greek, Mediterranean and Asian Fusion cuisine, 2 Bars, an award-winning Private Waterfront Spa, a Kids Club and a state of the art Gym by Technogym.
For more information, visit: https://portozante.com/
Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Accolades & Articles
• Worldʼs Best Hotels & Resorts for 2020 (The Gold List 2020 by Condé Nast Traveller US & UK)
• 14 World’s Best Family Hotels for 2018 – Condé Nast Traveller UK
• 20 Best Hotels in Europe for 2018 – Readers’ Travel Awards, Condé Nast Traveller UK
• Europe’s Leading Beach Hotel by the 2018 World Travel Awards
Family Vacation, Pet Friendly, Romantic Getaway, Spa & Wellness, Villas
• Award-winning beachfront villa resort, famous for its privacy. The only resort in Europe combining privacy & resort facilities built above its own private beach.
• Offers exceptional personal services round-the-clock with a long history of famous clientele.
• Boasts a unique Private Waterfront Spa, in front of the Ionian Sea (Europe’s only Spa located on the water) .
• Delicious & Authentic Greek, Mediterranean & Asian Fusion Cuisine at its 2 restaurants.
• Unique Activities & Experiences for families & couples alike.
World Class Luxury Villas on the beachfront with private heated pools. Five-star hotel amenities & services. Rates: From 1,800 € to 16.500 € per night.
Amenities & Services
2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, Private check-in, 24-hour in-villa dining service, twice-daily maid service, private chef & butler service, concierge, health and beauty services, Spa program, babysitting, kids’ entertainment, chauffeur service, private yacht charters, private jet services.
Private sandy beach, water sports, Waterfront Spa, Gym by Technogym, Kids Club, Kids entertainment & playground, horseback riding, diving, snorkeling, tennis club*, table tennis, waterpark*, private yacht excursions to the famous Navagio Beach, the Blue Caves, Kefalonia Island, & Ancient Olympia.* complimentary access nearby.
Discover a sanctuary for the senses on the magical Greek island of Zakynthos, in the most exclusive resort in Greece.
Experience deep rejuvenation with over 20 spa treatments from all over the world performed in the unique Waterfront Spa (voted Greece’s Leading Hotel Spa at the World Spa Awards 2018) situated right above the water or in the ultimate privacy of your villa.
The experienced Spa therapists of this luxury resort in Greece perform a unique series of holistic treatments that combine natural products with an innovative approach and special massage techniques.
As exotic spices are blended with Greek herbs and ancient bodywork, feel the sun and the sea replenish your body & mind.
Zakynthos-Dionysios Solomos International Airport (ZTH)
May through October
10-minute drive from the town of Zakynthos Island, 20-minute drive from Zakynthos International airport (code: ZTH), 40 minutes by plane or 3 hours by limousine/luxury car from Athens International Airport (code: ATH).