A Stylish Face Mask for Travel and at Home / Luxury Travel Magazine
Now, in order to experience many sites, museums, and other places of interest when traveling, a face mask is essential.
With that in mind, Meqnes, a company that produces luxury accessories, including bags, card holders, and laptop sleeves that are Moroccan-inspired, wanted to offer people a way to be safe, but also keep the stylish flair that’s important to them.
So, using their unique Meqnes fabric lining, they began to make face masks.
To their surprise, the masks became an international hit. They have received orders – and then, enthusiastic reviews and selfies – from people around the world.
The masks are made of machine-washable, 100% Premium Cotton with OEKO-TEX standard 100 and come in a variety of designs and color schemes based on their Moroccan-inspired motif.
Sewn by artisans in Warsaw, Poland, their masks mold easily to your face and let you express yourself while staying safe.
For every mask they sell, they donate one to a vulnerable person in their home city of Warsaw. So far, they have helped many people, including a World War II veteran.
You can see all of their products, including the best-selling face masks at www.meqnes.com
WMWNEWSTURKEY MEDIA GROUP
- Everything You Need To Know About Paddling In Yellowstone National Park / By Sean Jansen / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News
- A Classic NYC Hotel Gets A Top-To-Bottom Facelift / Except For This Famous Institution Within Its Walls / By LAURA MOTTA / Lonely Planet
- Hammetts Hotel In Newport, RI, Slated To Open Summer 2022 / Luxurytravelmagazine / Travel Exclusive News
- Stylish, Fast Drying Turkish Towels for a Luxurious Summertime / Luxurytravelmagazine
- How Do The Latest Level 4 Travel Advisories Affect Your Insurance Coverage? / By SASHA BRADY / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News