STYLE IN VERSACE EYEWEAR SPRING 2022 CAMPAIGN / FashionGoneRogue /
By Photo: Mert & Markus
Versace makes a statement with its eyewear campaign for spring-summer 2022, which stars Emily Ratjkowski as its face. The American beauty shows off the latest styles, including updated versions of the house’s Medusa Biggie frames. Worn by rapper Biggie Smalls (aka the Notorious B.I.G.), the glasses have been around since the nineties.
VERSACE EYEWEAR SPRING/SUMMER 2022 CAMPAIGN
The dynamic studio portraits of Emily Ratajkowski, captured by the photography duo Mert & Marcus, feature oversized frames that stand out with bold shapes and colors. Vibrant prints by Donatella Versace, the company’s chief creative officer, appear on clothing styled by Jacob K. Ferdinando Verderi works on creative direction for the shoot with casting by Piergiorgio Del Moro.
Related: Emily Ratajkowski Teams Up With Superga for Spring 2022 Campaign
Emily Ratajkowski Maxi Medusa Biggie Sunglasses
Emily Ratajkowski wears Versace Maxi Medusa Biggie Sunglasses in white. Photo: Mert & Marcus
Captured in a series of images by the photographic duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Ratajkowski and Maluma fully embody the dynamism and stardom of new season shades and optical styles which reinterpret Versace’s iconic Medusa Biggie style. Compositions are bold and powerful, in-keeping with the two stars themselves, the new season style, and Versace’s culture of enduring photographic imagery.
Versace Eyewear Spring 2022 Campaign
Versace Eyewear features optical glasses in spring-summer 2022 campaign. Photo: Mert & Marcus
Hairstylist Paul Hanlon finishes Emily Ratajkowski’s look by working on the brunette’s wind-blown waves, complemented by Diane Kendal’s flawless makeup. Earlier this year, Emily was also featured in Versace’s La Medusa Mini bag campaign.
Emily Ratajkowski Versace Sunglasses Spring 2022 Campaign
Getting glam, Emily Ratajkowski fronts Versace Eyewear spring-summer 2022 campaign. Photo: Mert & Marcus
WMWNEWSTURKEY MEDIA GROUP
- Everything You Need To Know About Paddling In Yellowstone National Park / By Sean Jansen / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News
- A Classic NYC Hotel Gets A Top-To-Bottom Facelift / Except For This Famous Institution Within Its Walls / By LAURA MOTTA / Lonely Planet
- Hammetts Hotel In Newport, RI, Slated To Open Summer 2022 / Luxurytravelmagazine / Travel Exclusive News
- Stylish, Fast Drying Turkish Towels for a Luxurious Summertime / Luxurytravelmagazine
- How Do The Latest Level 4 Travel Advisories Affect Your Insurance Coverage? / By SASHA BRADY / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News