Maybourne Hotel Group, operator of London’s most legendary and prestigious hotels Claridge’s, The Connaught and The Berkeley announce that their newest addition, and first international hotel, located in Los Angeles, California will be named The Maybourne Beverly Hills.
The hotel, in the heart of the exclusive city of Beverly Hills, was previously known as the Montage Beverly Hills and will be owned and fully operated by Maybourne Hotel Group from july 12 28th, 2021.
The Maybourne Beverly Hills will reflect the contemporary spirit and style of the golden state of California, while nodding to the British roots of the group’s London properties.
From world-renowned bars to ground-breaking culinary collaborations, Maybourne Hotel Group will bring its distinctive style and creativity to the property, ensuring it becomes a global destination for both local residents and hotel guests alike.
WMWNEWSTURKEY MEDIA GROUP
- Everything You Need To Know About Paddling In Yellowstone National Park / By Sean Jansen / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News
- A Classic NYC Hotel Gets A Top-To-Bottom Facelift / Except For This Famous Institution Within Its Walls / By LAURA MOTTA / Lonely Planet
- Hammetts Hotel In Newport, RI, Slated To Open Summer 2022 / Luxurytravelmagazine / Travel Exclusive News
- Stylish, Fast Drying Turkish Towels for a Luxurious Summertime / Luxurytravelmagazine
- How Do The Latest Level 4 Travel Advisories Affect Your Insurance Coverage? / By SASHA BRADY / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News