Cosme, NEW Luxury Beachside Resort in Paros Opening June 2022 / Luxury Travel Magazine / Luxury Travel News
Kanava Hotels & Resort is launching a new Luxury Collection Resort in Paros, Cosme – a free to be house for the global explorer opening on the 15th June 2022.
Guests and travellers alike will have the chance to experience beachside Greek island charm like no other, located on the sheltered North side of the island. This luxury escape, moments from the island’s lively harbour village of Naoussa, will feature its own outdoor living spa and private beach club overlooking the turquoise Aegean Sea.
As the latest addition to Kanava Hotels & Resort Cyclades collection, Cosme promises to be a spirited, cosmopolitan home, exuberantly celebrating the enjoyment of life.
The natural-chic décor elegantly blends rare elements from around the world with bold Cycladic lines which can be experienced throughout the resort’s 40 suites and the beachfront Mediterranean restaurant where guests can revel at the uninterrupted panoramic vistas. Guests can also seek out the ultimate wellness oasis in Cosme’s spa and outdoor wellness and fitness centre.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created in 1989 by Antonis Eliopoulos, joined in 2000 by his wife Kalia Konstantinidou. Today, Kalia & Antonis Eliopoulos own and manage successfully three awarded five-star hotels and several luxurious villas in Santorini, as well as one five-star hotel and a villa complex in Paros.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts elevates authentic, Greek hospitality through its distinct brands of organic, understated luxury. With a strong sense of location in the most exclusive destinations, each unique property offers a celebration of Greek escape for the experiential traveler. Drawing inspiration from the abundant nature and the pastoral landscapes surrounding the properties, the assembly offers an accommodation experience that seems to decelerate time and fill visitors with a sense of solace and serenity.
The brand’s core principles of sublime regional architecture and design, holistic wellbeing and the reflection of local culture and meaningful experiences, immerse the explorers into the authentic Cycladic island life and carefree state of mind.
For more information, please visit www.kanavahotels.com.
WMWNEWSTURKEY MEDIA GROUP
- Everything You Need To Know About Paddling In Yellowstone National Park / By Sean Jansen / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News
- A Classic NYC Hotel Gets A Top-To-Bottom Facelift / Except For This Famous Institution Within Its Walls / By LAURA MOTTA / Lonely Planet
- Hammetts Hotel In Newport, RI, Slated To Open Summer 2022 / Luxurytravelmagazine / Travel Exclusive News
- Stylish, Fast Drying Turkish Towels for a Luxurious Summertime / Luxurytravelmagazine
- How Do The Latest Level 4 Travel Advisories Affect Your Insurance Coverage? / By SASHA BRADY / Lonely Planet / Travel Exclusive News