- Arabia, Africa and India: Visit the sandy deserts and mysterious lands where past and present are woven together. Marvel at the beauty of Dubai, where the world’s tallest buildings fight for dominion over the city skyline, wind along the Malabar Coast or cross the desert to the Great Pyramids of Egypt.
- Canada and New England: Experience luxury in its true form as you sail through America’s past, take in the spectacular views of the Nova Scotia, glide along the coasts of Boston, New York and Bar Harbor. Sip your cocktail as you enjoy the authentic feel of some of the world’s most respected harbors.
- The Caribbean: This is without a doubt the most popular travel cruise destination in the world. The Seabourn line offers access to some of the least known hideaways of Cruz Bay, Tobago and Prickly Pear Island. If you are an intrepid globetrotter the chance of snorkeling in the unspoiled reefs and visiting the idyllic sandy beaches of the Caribbean will surely delight you.
- South Pacific: If you are looking for a holiday of complete relaxation and tranquility, the South Pacific cruise is the perfect choice. Visit New Zealand, which is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with magnificent coastlines and lush tropical forests. The Auckland shores, French Polynesia and the secluded Bora Bora are only a few of the destinations in South Pacific.
- Grand Voyages: Are you in search of the ultimate cruise experience? Book your ticket on one of the Grand Voyages, which celebrate the marvels of mankind. The best thing about the Grand Voyages is the fact that you will be visiting places that no other cruise line can approach. Europe, America and the Orient are only a step away! Not only are the Grand Voyages extremely reasonable, but they include great services and beautiful destinations.