Watch the cheerful elephants in the fascinating performances such as playing football matches, playing games and paintings and see how they are used in the logging industry. Relax oneself at the orchid farm where you can see many beautiful orchids and flower.
Tour Code: CNXOPT-05
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: Half Day
Tour Session: Morning, Afternoon
Start from: 900 THB
Operates in 2 sessions: 08:30 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 16:00
Pick up at the lobby of your hotel.
Spend a pleasant excursion of about 30 kms to the countryside in the north of the city. Visit Mae Sa Elephant Camp, the biggest and the most popular camp in Chiang Mai. Enjoy a variety of fabulous shows of Elephants who love to show off their skills, abilities and intelligence. Don’t miss a chance to observe the Elephants bathing in a stream before moving the performance site. During the beginning of the show, about 20 Elephants will parade to welcome you to their performance; the demonstration of how these majestic and powerful creatures work in Logging Industry, Football Matches consisting of many talented Elephant players, Playing Games and Painting of beautiful abstract and realistic.
After spending time to enjoy with Elephants, visit an Orchid Nursery Farm filled with more than 50 different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colors. There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
Return back to the hotel after the tour.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Chiang Mai City Area
- Sightseeing and visits as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees on sites aforementioned in the program.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice