This amazing private tour takes you to visit the most revered temple of Chiang Mai, Wat Phratat Doi Suthep and continue up to visit the White Hmong Hill Tribe Village on the scenic mountain route.
Tour Code: CNXOPT-02
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: Half Day
Tour Session: Morning, Afternoon
Start from: 1,750 THB
Operates in 2 Sessions: 08:30-12:00 and 13:30-17:00
The trip entails a pleasant 15 km. wildly driving up 3,500 feet above sea level to visit Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, the most sacred temple in the city. You then exercise your heart, lungs and limbs (perfect for couch potatoes and those with beer belly) by ascending the 306 steps to the temple, guarded by two magnificent Nagas (serpents) and constructed in 1383; this symbol of Chiang Mai contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha which is enshrined in the magnificent, glowing golden pagoda. A bird’s eye view of the entire city and the surrounding areas can be seen from the temple grounds.
Continue by local truck along a bumpy mountain road to visit the White Hmong hill tribe village. It’s a scenic route. Migrants from China who prefer to live in simple, isolated and self-sustaining villages while preserving their primitive culture, ancient customs and gorgeous embroidered costumes.
Return back to town.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Chiang Mai City Area
- Sightseeing and visits as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees on sites aforementioned in the program.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice