Take a half day tour to the Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, the most revered temple in Chiang Mai and situated on the hilltop where you can see the panoramic view of the Chiang Mai city.
Tour Code: CNXOPT-03
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: Half Day
Tour Session: Morning, Afternoon
Start from: 750 THB
Operates in 2 sessions: 08:30-12:00 & 13:30-17:00
Pick up at the lobby of your hotel.
Wat Prathat Doi Suthep is the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. The tour begins with a pleasant wildly driving up 3,500 feet above sea level to the sacred temple of Doi Suthep. You then ascend up the 306 steps to the temple gateway which guarded by two splendid Nagas (serpents). Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sat on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, is the symbol of Chiang Mai. It is the most sacred temple in the city and contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha which is enshrined in the magnificent golden pagoda that can be seen for miles around. A panoramic view of the city and the surrounding countryside can be seen from the temple grounds.
Drop back to the hotel after the tour.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Chiang Mai City Area
- Sightseeing and visits as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees on sites aforementioned in the program.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice